1 x block Haloumi cheese
1 x lime
2 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup olive oil
Salad = leafy greens
- Make salad add chopped mint
- Make dressing: place in jar salt, olive oil and 1/2 lime juice and shake. Shake shake shake shake your groove thang shake your groove thang. Then stop.
- Fry Haloumi in a warm frying pan (can use olive oil or not in the pan, up to you)
- when Haloumi is brown on both sides place all on paper towel then squeeze other half of lime over cheese.
- Add dressing to salad now
Carb stats: 80g of Haloumi = 1.3 g carbs, 1 whole lime = 7.8gcarbs
approx 4 slices of haloumi = 85g so lets say 1.5g carbs
7.8/ 4 serves = approx 2 grams per serve of lime juice plus for every 4 slices of cheese 1.3 grams
grand total of 3.3g of Carbs NB if you stick beans, snow peas, carrots or zucchini in there your carb value goes up… just sayin 🙂